For students in grades 9-12, schedules have been mailed home and should have arrived at your house by now. Below is the Schedule Change Form that should be used to request any concerns you may have in your schedule.
The form should be used only for the following reasons:
- You are missing a core course ( English, social studies, science, math and physical education).
- You are scheduled for the same class twice.
- You have a study hall and would like to add one of the available electives during your study hall. Please know your core classes will NOT be moved in order to fit an elective.
- You have a blank in your schedule.
- Your schedule is missing lunch period
Go here to access the form: https://forms.gle/RngC9AoZcHxqNxwr6
Please note: The form is only accessible by those with an @herkimercsd.org Gmail address.
Mrs. Saugh will email students with responses to their requests. As of Wednesday, Aug. 30, students and parents will be able to view their class schedules using their personal School Tool accounts.
If you didn’t receive your schedule in the mail or have any other questions, call the Jr./Sr. High School Counseling Department at 315-866-2230, ext. 1318.