The Herkimer Central School Board of Education is entrusted with the responsibility for the district’s policies, property and personnel by the citizens who elect its members.
Board of Education Members
The Board of Education election is held annually alongside the district’s annual budget vote. Members are elected to serve three-year, unpaid terms.
The following community members serve on the Herkimer Central School District’s Board of Education:
- Brian Crandall, President email@example.com
- Diann Fischer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michele Gilbert, Vice President email@example.com
- Brandee Bray, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Lewis Jr., email@example.com
- Robert Mihevc, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Petucci, email@example.com