Dear Parents and Caregivers,
Congratulations to all the students for working hard and doing their best the first marking period! I hope everyone was able to have a conference with your child’s teacher. It’s important to hear how your child is doing and establish the home/school relationship.
We would like to thank PTA for being such an integral part of our school! PTA provided all classroom teachers with $40 Scholastic vouchers to use at the Book Fair to add to their classroom libraries. Every day for a week, random students received $10 Scholastic money in which to spend at the Book Fair. Thank you!
STUDENT COUNCIL – BATTLE OF THE SILVER
Help support Student Council in raising money to purchase items and assemble care packages
for U.S. soldiers serving in other countries.
Please send in a change of clothing for your child if you have not already done so.
Remember to check your child for lice routinely as this is an ongoing concern. It’s not feasible for our office to check 500 children daily.
Holly Jolly Spirit Week
- December 18: Mistle-Toes Monday: Wear your favorite holiday socks!
- December 19: Tree Topper Tuesday: Top yourself with your favorite holiday head gear!
- December 20: Grinch Day: Get out your Grinch shirt or wear green!
- December 21: Holiday Sweater Day: Wear your favorite holiday sweater or holiday shirt!
UPCOMING EVENTS & DATES TO REMEMBER
- December 12: 6:30 PM – Grade 1 “T’was The Night Before Christmas” Play
- December 14: 7:00 PM – Grades 3-5 Chorus Concert at the MS/HS Auditorium
- December 19: 6:30 PM – Mrs. Knowlton & Ms. Kirkpatrick’s Grade 2 “The Year Santa Forget Christmas”
- December 22-January 2: Winter Recess (No School)
We would like to wish everyone a safe, happy and healthy holiday season. We look forward to the start of the new year!
Mrs. Renee Vogt,
Please see the rest of the newsletter in the PDF on the right