The Art Student of the Month for November is Ayla Cassella! Ayla is in seventh grade and was chosen as Student of the Month by Mrs. Leah Zorn because of her outstanding work ethic and her role as a positive influence in the classroom. Ayla is always prompt to class, uses her work time well and never hesitates to help a struggling classmate with a task or a kind word. Even when she is caught up on classroom assignments, Ayla uses her free time to practice her art-making skills. She is truly a leader in the classroom. Below is an interview with Ayla.
1. How does it feel to be Art Student of the Month?
It feels amazing to be honored for my accomplishments.
2. What are your favorite art-making materials to work with?
I like to paint, and draw with pencils.
3. Do you have any artworks that you are particularly proud of?
I’m proud of my sunflower drawing.
4. Do you plan on taking more art classes when you are in high school?
Yes, because I love art!
5. Do you have any advice for your classmates about the art-making process?
Pay attention in class, if you want to be a successful artist.