Herkimer Central School District Middle School and High School students have artwork on display in the 2022 virtual New York State School Boards Association Exhibit.
More than 500 pieces of artwork representing more than 200 art educators throughout New York state submitted pieces for the NYSSBA Exhibit.
You can view the virtual exhibit at this link: https://nysata.memberclicks.net/nyssba
The Herkimer artwork is featured on slides 172-177.
The following Herkimer students have artwork on display in the virtual exhibit:
- Aubry Brant (eighth grade)
- Carmen Maukowski (ninth grade)
- Evan Martyniuk (10th grade)
- Layla Parham (11th grade)
- Danielle Gilbert (11th grade)
- Kaithlyn Merette (11th grade)